1. Wounded Veteran from Virginia shown participating in a cycling competition on his new racing bike.
2. Special Olympics Athlete being presented his new bike at a summer games competition.
3. Special Olympics Athlete from Bumcombe county in North Carolina pictured before participating in Summer Games competition.
4. Visually-impaired Special Olympics athlete from North Carolina pictured riding a tandem bike provided by Carolina Flyers, Inc.(CFI) during summer games competition.
5. Wounded Veteran shown riding his hand-powered recumbent trike for the first time.
6. Young man born with Spina Bifida who is pictured with his brand new, hand- powered recumbent trike and helmet provided by CFI.
7. Former World Class rowing champion from Philadelphia pictured riding his hand- powered recumbent provided by CFI.
8. Special Olympics athlete shown during his participation in NC Summer games competition with his new bike purchased by CFI.
9. CFI's Executive Director pictured during his participation assembling bikes for an annual event that provide bikes to Title 1 schools.